We are pleased to invite you to participate in the LACNIC IPv6 challenge, an initiative designed to promote and support IPv6 deployment in the region.
Who can participate?
All organizations established in the region of Latin America and the Caribbean.
To implement and offer IPv6 enabled-services in order to earn points.
1) Offering services to a group of end users transparently over both versions of the Internet Protocol. More points will be awarded if these are implemented on members’ production domains and servers.
2) Implementing IPv6-enabled servers, including Web servers, DNS servers, Conference servers, Jabber servers, SSH servers, etc.
3) Developing IPv6-enabled software (this will earn more points).
Special prizes will be presented to participants who complete LACNIC’s 2017 IPv6 Challenge.
- Registration opens: 5 April
- Registration closes: 19 April
- Information webinar for participants registered for the Challenge: 21 April, 15:30 UTC
- The winner will be announced on 25 May during LACNIC 27
Questions for the IPv6 Challenge Committee: firstname.lastname@example.org