All the information on IPv6, including deployment data, statistics and materials of interest, are now available in a new section of the LACNIC website.
We invite you to visit: http://www.lacnic.net/despliegaIPv6
IPv6 Adoption Measurements Worldwide
Depending on which aspect is being measured, different methods are used to measure IPv6 penetration or deployment in different countries and regions. The most common indicators include prefixes announced on global routing tables (in proportion to IPv4), proportion of autonomous systems announcing IPv6 prefixes, content available over IPv6, and number of users who have native IPv6 or are IPv6-ready. The following is a list of websites that analyze the current status of IPv6 deployment from different points of view.
- Opendata Project by LACNIC: http://stats.labs.lacnic.net/
- CAF-LACNIC ICAv6 Index and Partial Indicators: http://portalipv6.lacnic.net/caf-lacnic/
- Google IPv6 Statistics: global and by country
- APNIC Capability Measurements by country and estimated population using IPv6 per ASN
- Akamai IPv6 Adoption Visualization: https://www.akamai.com/es/es/our-thinking/state-of-the-internet-report/state-of-the-internet-ipv6-adoption-visualization.jsp
- Various Measurements on the World IPv6 Launch Website: http://www.worldipv6launch.org/measurements/
- Cisco 6lab Project (very comprehensive information): http://6lab.cisco.com/index.php
- RIPE Statistics: http://v6asns.ripe.net/v/6?s=_ALL